Willow Vegan Handwoven Moses Basket
The Willow basket is a deeper style Moses Basket with a pretty lace effect in the weave and this version has no leather on the handles making it one of our vegan options of baby baskets. This style of Moses Basket comes with an extra large cream cotton pompom. For a limited time this style of basket will include a mini organic wool teddy carefully handknitted by the Kenana Knitters, hop over here to find out more about this wonderful project in Kenya.
The elegant yet simple design of this basket makes it a perfect gender neutral design which means its great for you if you have chosen to keep your baby's gender a surprise or wish to use for a sibling in the future.
Lovingly handmade from natural and sustainable materials, our Moses baskets are the perfect nursery item and each one is as unique and special as the baby who will lie in it. Simple and stylish this basket will be a beautiful addition to your little ones room and is a wonderful keepsake item that will look great with toys and teddies in later.
All our Moses baskets come with a custom made standard safety mattress which has been made in the UK and complies with all UK and EU safe sleeping guidelines. This standard mattress is 4cm deep and is made to fit the basket perfectly. This mattress comes with a super soft bamboo removeable cover. Upgrade to a custom fit organic, luxury mattress made from coconut fibre and covered in wool for an all natural cosy comfort feel.
To make things a little cosier we have some simple soft organic cotton bedding available to fit these baskets, The stands are sold separately and we have two beautiful handmade rattan stands available over in our kids section. If you would like to upgrade and have your basket wrapped up in a handmade draw string cotton bag which is eco friendly and great when storing or travelling with your basket, just select the added storage bag variation. To request an alternative colour of pompom feel free to get in touch once purchased.
African Moses baskets are not designed for carrying a baby around in and must be used on a flat, stable surface. These baskets are for new born babies to sleep in and must only be used until baby can roll and/or sit up. The good news is, they make great chill out zones for older babies and look fab when filled with toys, blankets or teddies.
Our Baby Moses Baskets are all handmade so sizes can vary but the approx dimensions are 75cm x 43cm.
The mattress included is made in the UK and complies with BS 1877-10:1997. The mattress has been made to fit each basket perfectly for further safe sleeping guidelines please refer to the Lullaby Trust.
- Delivery within the UK only
- Your delivery price varies depending on the size, combination of items and the delivery destination. An accurate delivery price can be calculated pre-checkout, by adding your delivery postcode in the cart area.
- Dispatch is within 5 working days of purchase for items unless otherwise stated in the item description.
- Free delivery is available on orders over £500 to UK parcelforce zone 1 postcodes excluding those with the Florence Peacock Chair which will incur an additional £19.99 delivery charge.
- Excluding some Larger Items, everything is shipped via the Parcelforce Express 48 hour Service. You will be always be provided with a tracking number on dispatch of your item(s) and you will need to sign for the item(s) on arrival or designate a safe place for them to be left. Please note that if you do designate a safe place we cannot be held responsible for damage that occurs as a result of this.
Returns & Refunds
Returns & Refunds Policy:
- You can exchange or return your item upto 28 days from the date of dispatch. As long as we receive the returned item in an "as new" condition with the original packaging we will arrange for a refund, exchange or store credit which you will recieve within 15 days of the items return.
- Sale items must be returned within 8 days of dispatch to receive a full refund.
- Non-returnable items include: Bespoke, custom made or personalised items. Items which have been damaged, marked or soiled.
- To return an item, please send it back in the original packaging, including a completed returns form to: The Rattan Company, Planetree Lane, Kirk Hammerton, York, YO26 8DU
- Undamaged items are returned at your own expense.
- Refunds can only be credited back to the same card the order was placed with.
- We cannot accept an item which has been damaged in the post due to poor packaging.
In the rare event that you receive an item which is damaged or faulty, please contact us immediately so we can arrange to have it picked up and exchanged or refunded.