Sisi Moses Basket
The Sisi Moses Basket has a pretty combination of naturally dyed grass creating an eye catching design with brown leather handles. This basket comes with 1 cotton pom pom and a custom fitted UK safety mattress. Pompom colour can be selected above and if you want to further customise you basket please use the Add Extras menu.
Lovingly hand made from natural and sustainable materials our African Moses baskets are the perfect nursery item and each one is as unique as the baby who will lie in it. Simple and stylish this basket will be a beautiful addition to your little ones room and is a wonderful keepsake item that will look great with toys or teddies in later.
All our African Moses baskets come with a custom made standard safety mattress which has been made in the UK and complies with all UK and EU safe sleeping guidelines. Upgrade to a custom fit organic, luxury mattress made from coconut fibre and covered in wool for an all natural cosy comfort feel for baby.
Our African Moses baskets have been tested in a UK independent testing house and are safe for use when adhering to the guidelines set out by The Lullaby Trust.
African Moses baskets are not designed for carrying a baby around in and must be used on a flat, stable surface. These baskets are for new born babies to sleep in and must only be used until your baby can roll and/or sit up. The good news is, they make great chill out zones for older babies and look fab filled with toys, blankets or teddies too!
- Delivery within the UK only
- Your delivery price varies depending on the size, combination of items and the delivery destination. An accurate delivery price can be calculated pre-checkout, by adding your delivery postcode in the cart area.
- Dispatch is within 5 working days of purchase for items unless otherwise stated in the item description.
- Free delivery is available on orders over £500 to UK parcelforce zone 1 postcodes excluding those with the Florence Peacock Chair which will incur an additional £19.99 delivery charge.
- Excluding some Larger Items, everything is shipped via the Parcelforce Express 48 hour Service. You will be always be provided with a tracking number on dispatch of your item(s) and you will need to sign for the item(s) on arrival or designate a safe place for them to be left. Please note that if you do designate a safe place we cannot be held responsible for damage that occurs as a result of this.
Returns & Refunds
Returns & Refunds Policy:
- You can exchange or return your item upto 28 days from the date of dispatch. As long as we receive the returned item in an "as new" condition with the original packaging we will arrange for a refund, exchange or store credit which you will recieve within 15 days of the items return.
- Sale items must be returned within 8 days of dispatch to receive a full refund.
- Non-returnable items include: Bespoke, custom made or personalised items. Items which have been damaged, marked or soiled.
- To return an item, please send it back in the original packaging, including a completed returns form to: The Rattan Company, Planetree Lane, Kirk Hammerton, York, YO26 8DU
- Undamaged items are returned at your own expense.
- Refunds can only be credited back to the same card the order was placed with.
- We cannot accept an item which has been damaged in the post due to poor packaging.
In the rare event that you receive an item which is damaged or faulty, please contact us immediately so we can arrange to have it picked up and exchanged or refunded.