Jojo Mono Baby Changing Basket
The Jojo Mono Baby Changing Basket is hand woven in natural and black elephant grass and has cream and black leather handles for comfort when moving the basket around.
Each basket comes with one free pompom which we will be in touch for you to select a colour.
Our baby changing baskets not only look fabulous but are also very practical, they are light and easy to pick up and move around the home. This makes for the perfect place to change baby's nappy, especially when they are teeny tiny and fill those nappies pretty often.
The great thing about these African changing baskets is that you can keep them and use later, lets not fill those land fills with any more plastic changing mats. Once babies are able to sit, fill with a few toys and cushions and they make for a lovely little play area that works inside or even out on the lawn. Later on this could be a great shallow toy storage or even a great place to keep shoes.
These baskets are shallower than our moses baskets and are not recommended for babies to sleep in. Do not carry baby in them and use on a flat stable surface for full safety.
Baskets come without a mattress as standard to enable you to use your own lining if preferred however we do offer the option to up grade and add on a custom made mattress. The mattress is made to measure and has a waterproof pvc cover for easy cleaning.
72cm x 41cm x 14cm
- Delivery within the UK only
- Your delivery price varies depending on the size, combination of items and the delivery destination. An accurate delivery price can be calculated pre-checkout, by adding your delivery postcode in the cart area.
- Dispatch is within 5 working days of purchase for items unless otherwise stated in the item description.
- Free delivery is available on orders over £500 to UK parcelforce zone 1 postcodes excluding those with the Florence Peacock Chair which will incur an additional £19.99 delivery charge.
- Excluding some Larger Items, everything is shipped via the Parcelforce Express 48 hour Service. You will be always be provided with a tracking number on dispatch of your item(s) and you will need to sign for the item(s) on arrival or designate a safe place for them to be left. Please note that if you do designate a safe place we cannot be held responsible for damage that occurs as a result of this.
Returns & Refunds
Returns & Refunds Policy:
- You can exchange or return your item upto 28 days from the date of dispatch. As long as we receive the returned item in an "as new" condition with the original packaging we will arrange for a refund, exchange or store credit which you will recieve within 15 days of the items return.
- Sale items must be returned within 8 days of dispatch to receive a full refund.
- Non-returnable items include: Bespoke, custom made or personalised items. Items which have been damaged, marked or soiled.
- To return an item, please send it back in the original packaging, including a completed returns form to: The Rattan Company, Planetree Lane, Kirk Hammerton, York, YO26 8DU
- Undamaged items are returned at your own expense.
- Refunds can only be credited back to the same card the order was placed with.
- We cannot accept an item which has been damaged in the post due to poor packaging.
In the rare event that you receive an item which is damaged or faulty, please contact us immediately so we can arrange to have it picked up and exchanged or refunded.