Teeny Round Bolga Basket
This teeny Bolga Basket is a very sweet little round shopping basket.
Hand woven in Ghana from natural Elephant grass this small Bolga Basket is eco friendly and skillfully made.
Our Natural Mini Bolga Baskets are fairtrade and good for the planet too.
These cute handmade baskets are great for storing small items, hair clips, bobbles, small toys and bits and pieces. They also make for wonderful role play baskets, perfectly sized for little hands.
The great thing about these are they look great anywhere in the house so if they aren't being played with anymore you can pop on a shelf and display.
All baskets are handmade and therefore colours, sizes and proportions may vary slightly.
Dimensions; 12cm diameter, 9cm deep, 13cm to the top of the handle.
(please note this is the smaller basket from in the pictures, they are next to our mini baskets to give a good sense of scale)
- Delivery within the UK only
- Your delivery price varies depending on the size, combination of items and the delivery destination. An accurate delivery price can be calculated pre-checkout, by adding your delivery postcode in the cart area.
- Dispatch is within 5 working days of purchase for items unless otherwise stated in the item description.
- Free delivery is available on orders over £500 to UK parcelforce zone 1 postcodes excluding those with the Florence Peacock Chair which will incur an additional £19.99 delivery charge.
- Excluding some Larger Items, everything is shipped via the Parcelforce Express 48 hour Service. You will be always be provided with a tracking number on dispatch of your item(s) and you will need to sign for the item(s) on arrival or designate a safe place for them to be left. Please note that if you do designate a safe place we cannot be held responsible for damage that occurs as a result of this.
Returns & Refunds
Returns & Refunds Policy:
- You can exchange or return your item upto 28 days from the date of dispatch. As long as we receive the returned item in an "as new" condition with the original packaging we will arrange for a refund, exchange or store credit which you will recieve within 15 days of the items return.
- Sale items must be returned within 8 days of dispatch to receive a full refund.
- Non-returnable items include: Bespoke, custom made or personalised items. Items which have been damaged, marked or soiled.
- To return an item, please send it back in the original packaging, including a completed returns form to: The Rattan Company, Planetree Lane, Kirk Hammerton, York, YO26 8DU
- Undamaged items are returned at your own expense.
- Refunds can only be credited back to the same card the order was placed with.
- We cannot accept an item which has been damaged in the post due to poor packaging.
In the rare event that you receive an item which is damaged or faulty, please contact us immediately so we can arrange to have it picked up and exchanged or refunded.