Koko Stool - Mustard
- Rattan Stool in Mustard
- Doubles as a Side Table
- Twisted Cane Design
- Comfortable Woven Wicker Seat
- Anti-Scuff Rubber Feet
- Estimated Delivery 2nd December
The Koko is an extremely versatile Rattan stool which can also be used as a side table or plant stand. This product is handmade from Rattan cane to create a twisted effect with a comfortable woven wicker seat and anti-scuff rubber stoppers to prevent scratching wood or tiled floors.
The mustard version brings a touch of colour to your room.
W: 35 D: 35 H: 42
Estimated Delivery Cost £4.99
*Based on delivery to a UK Zone 1 postcode as defined by Parcelforce. For accurate delivery costs please enter your postcode in the cart.
- Delivery within the UK only
- Your delivery price varies depending on the size, combination of items and the delivery destination. An accurate delivery price can be calculated pre-checkout, by adding your delivery postcode in the cart area.
- Dispatch is within 5 working days of purchase for items unless otherwise stated in the item description.
- Free delivery is available on orders over £500 to UK parcelforce zone 1 postcodes excluding those with the Florence Peacock Chair which will incur an additional £19.99 delivery charge.
- Excluding some Larger Items, everything is shipped via the Parcelforce Express 48 hour Service. You will be always be provided with a tracking number on dispatch of your item(s) and you will need to sign for the item(s) on arrival or designate a safe place for them to be left. Please note that if you do designate a safe place we cannot be held responsible for damage that occurs as a result of this.
Returns & Refunds
Returns & Refunds Policy:
- You can exchange or return your item upto 28 days from the date of dispatch. As long as we receive the returned item in an "as new" condition with the original packaging we will arrange for a refund, exchange or store credit which you will recieve within 15 days of the items return.
- Sale items must be returned within 8 days of dispatch to receive a full refund.
- Non-returnable items include: Bespoke, custom made or personalised items. Items which have been damaged, marked or soiled.
- To return an item, please send it back in the original packaging, including a completed returns form to: The Rattan Company, Planetree Lane, Kirk Hammerton, York, YO26 8DU
- Undamaged items are returned at your own expense.
- Refunds can only be credited back to the same card the order was placed with.
- We cannot accept an item which has been damaged in the post due to poor packaging.
In the rare event that you receive an item which is damaged or faulty, please contact us immediately so we can arrange to have it picked up and exchanged or refunded.